What We Can Offer
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Support and monitoring all content creation activities in dealership.
- At least 2-3 years of agencies experience in a similar role.
- Experience with social media management.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Working time: average 22 working days / month
- Time: 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Yamaha Motor Việt Nam Ho Chi Minh Branch, Floor 18 MB Sunny Tower 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward Co giang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Candidates can apply directly or via email to one of the following address:
- Via YMVN's Website: https://yamaha-motor.com.vn/recruitment/01-content-supervisor/ (prefered)
- Via VietnamWorks.
Recruitment Group – Human Resources Dept.
YAMAHA MOTOR VIETNAM CO.,LTD
Address 1: Lot 48-54, 59-68, Noi Bai IZ, Soc Son Dist., Hanoi
Address 2: Yamaha Motor Việt Nam Ho Chi Minh Branch, Floor 18 MB Sunny Tower 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward Co giang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
► Application forms include:
- [Compulsory] Application form (Download at: https://yamaha-motor.com.vn/tuyen-dung-yamaha/co-hoi-viec-lam/);
- Cover letter in English;
- Copy of ID card;
- Copy of Certifications;
- Time and location for test and interview will be announced via email or phone number
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Company will check original certifications before interviewing.