Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
LG Electronics R&D Vietnam focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. LG Company produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Electronics R&D Vietnam conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
With the key missions of offering an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value & delivering the “invaluable” HR services & solutions that contributes to a company’s business success, We – IT Team of LG EDV is now seeking member to be a part of our team.
As member of IT team, your main responsibilities will be:
• Inspect and Implement information security activities and report to Leader and HQ.
• Check internal Security and train information security for employee periodically.
• Follow up Information Security policy, Process and Improve plan in VS DCV as well as apply penalty to prevent incidents.
• Manage security system (PC Plus system, E-mail/ Web), network system and documents.
• Manage information security process (IN/OUT) in VS DCV.
• Monitor, maintain Windows, Linux, VMware and network infrastructure to run smoothly.
• Support and resolve of incidents raised by end users or monitoring tools.
• Report directly to IT Part Leader
• Other jobs as assigned by Leaders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduated, major in IT, Computer Networking or related.
• Have working experience in information security system is an advantage.
• Having CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, Linux or other certification is an advantage.
• More than 2 year of working experience in IT fields.
• Good communication skill/ Teamwork.
• English skills is required.
• Good adaptability & hardworking (overtime working required with payment).
• Good at making report skill and presentation skill.
• Dynamic, positive thinking and aggressive in action.
• Honest and eager to learn and take responsibilities.
*** What we offer:
- Attractive and competitive salary package (negotiable upon the interview);
- 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package up to 16 month’s salary)
- Annual salary review;
- Support for lunch and transportation.
- 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
- 12 days of annual leave, 7 days of company holidays & 10 days of public holidays;
- Social insurance contribution based on full gross base salary;
- Premium healthcare & Accident Insurance;
- Training opportunities abroad & global working environment;
- Lots of team building activities & internal events.