Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Conduct market research activities and analysis and establish CRM data management to improve the dealership’s marketing efforts.
- Build up the product guideline and conduct the product training, sales orientation, market orientation for executives staffs.
- Conduct the content development including review and/or oversee video and social media content, newspaper, magazine advertising, and other promotional publications.
- Conduct the management of all digital channels including setting strategy and execution plan and monitoring to build the brand and products awareness.
- Liaise with event coordinator, for community events for the dealership, motorcycle rides, and tours events; also assist with organizing riders community activities.
- Develop and manage annual marketing budgets, regularly monitor expenditures, and prepare summary assessments and reports.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Strong digital marketing background
- Experience managing the in house marketing team
- At least 3 years of agencies experience in a similar role.
- Experience in automotive/motorcycles industry is a plus
- Relationship with riders community is a plus
- Training/Presentation skills.
- A2 license or be able to get A2 license
- Working time: average 22 working days / month
- Time: 08:00 AM – 17:00 PM
Yamaha Motor Việt Nam Ho Chi Minh Branch, Floor 18 MB Sunny Tower 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward Co giang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
(The first time temporary working in Hà Nội office about 3 months)
Candidates can apply directly or via email to one of the following address:
- Via YMVN's Website: https://yamaha-motor.com.vn/recruitment/01-marketing-assistant-manager/ (prefered)
- Via Vietnamworks.
Recruitment Group – Human Resources Dept.
YAMAHA MOTOR VIETNAM CO.,LTD
Address 1: Lot 48-54, 59-68, Noi Bai IZ, Soc Son Dist., Hanoi
Address 2: Yamaha Motor Vietnam Ho Chi Minh Branch, Floor 18 MB Sunny Tower 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward Co Giang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Application forms include:
- [Compulsory] Application form (Download at: https://yamaha-motor.com.vn/tuyen-dung-yamaha/co-hoi-viec-lam/);
- Cover letter in English;
- Copy of ID card;
- Copy of Certifications;
- Time and location for test and interview will be announced via email or phone number
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Company will check original certifications before interviewing.