What We Can Offer
• Design the cloud environment from a holistic point of view, ensuring it meets all of the Client's requirements.
• Carry out the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks within the implemented cloud structure.
• Complete the integration of new applications into the cloud environment.
• Provide solution training to clients.
• Optimize cloud storage to make sure the structure is operating at full efficiency.
• Conduct migration, where necessary, to bring tools, services, applications,.. into the cloud.
• Work with virtualization technologies to achieve effective server management for the client
• Implement cloud security
• Able to work proficiently with different operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Proficient with Amazon Web Services, as well as Microsoft Azure Cloud. And have an in-depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models.
• In-depth knowledge of networking and associated technologies, including LAN/WAN, OSI, TCP/IP, File Transfer Protocols, Telnet and Secure Shell, Load balancer, Domain Name System, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, ...
• Understanding of cloud infrastructure configuration and deployment.
• Cloud service management skills. Knowledge of web and application servers.
• Ability to work with physical hardware and virtual machines
• Team & Project management skills
• Coaching & training skills
• Excellent in English (verbal & writing), TOEIC more than 650 points or equivalent.
• Have strong organization, presentation, and problem-solving skills