Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to : Project Sales Manager
Working place: Hanoi
1. Customer Management:
• Closely work with Developer/Architect/Main Cons to promote the Company systems and products to win in project sales.
• Ensure the maximum co-operation with the focused customer groups and efficient sales operation through:
o Monthly Action Plan
o Installation Key Account, Specifier customers Management
o Customer Visit
o Value Added Service
o Customer Understanding
o New Prospects
2. Sales Performance:
• Achieve the agreed project specification rate and sales achievement target for all COMPANY products and services/systems/solutions in the North market including:
• Identify all project sales opportunities, follow up and be able to obtain COMPANY specification.
• Prepare and submit all related docs for the projects requirement.
• Ensure on time submission of project sales specification information and proposal.
• Fully understand market situation, sales performance and plan the corrective actions.
3. Market Information and Sales Analysis:
• Responsible for project sales database update
• Responsible for on time submission of monthly market report which includes current and future project sales list, price monitoring and project sales analysis
• Timely provide feedback and insight from the market place to Northern Sales Manager, prepare the forecast that could be sold to potential projects.
• Actively participate in the weekly/monthly Team Solution Meeting – present sales performance, market information and recommended activity plan
4. Demand Forecast
• Ensure on time submission of Specification sales forecast (potential volume) to Regional Sales Manager-North
• Discuss and review sales forecast with Regional Sales Manager-North and agreed action plan.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Sex: Male / Female
• Age: At least 24 years old
• Education: Bachelor degree
• Working Experience
- 3 - 4 years in experience of sales specify of construction environment
- Experienced in dealing with Major Contractors, Sub-contractors, and Project Management Team
• Specific Knowledge
- Academic background: Architect or Interior Designer or Civil Engineer or Business administration with experience in construction industry
- Good understanding of processes and documentation of project construction
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly organized, strong sense of identifying and prioritizing issues
- Highly self-motivated. Able to communicate enthusiasm and inspire prospect/ peer to achieve performance.
- Broad overview of technical and building materials knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure condition
- Be initiative and pro-active
- Smart, mature attitude – able to represent company externally
- Quick conceptual thinker – able to grasp ideas and communicate them effectively
- Willing and able to accept a significant degree of responsibility
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Self-confident – challenges ideas and norms.
- Exposed to international companies
• Other Requirement
- Good attitude and team player
- English language is a plus
• IT System Requirement
- Workstation: Laptop
- Software Package: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)