What We Can Offer
• Project Management – manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure. Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs, Status reports.
• Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle
• Know how to manage work, teams, clients and reporting structure of Agile and Scrum Development Frameworks
• Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
• Take part in talent selection process for the company as a functional interviewer, take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, and workflow and client outcomes.
• Actively participates as a leader in company life to contribute to building up Niteco’s company culture.
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
Qualifications: A Bachelor degree, preferably in computer-related field.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Software/IT Project Manager in an IT company.
• At least 2 years of experience as a project team leader in an Agile software development environment.
• Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods (Scrum, XP or Kanban)
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management
• Excellent leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects based on multiple technology platforms.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to gain cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, team members and other departments
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
• Ability to work with cross-functional development team
• Ability to work with distributed development team
• Certified Scrum Master certification is highly desirable and previous Scrum Master experience
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tool is highly desirable
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role, however please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.