Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsibility for daily monitoring of company network and system to ensure it is always operational and fully optimized.
An excellent problem solver with SQL server, ERP software / PABX, printer, fax, hardware, application software.
Strongest solving complexity infrastructure, Active Directory, DNS server, DHCP server.
Document internal procedures.
Assist with onboarding of new users.
Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, software licenses.
Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree/Diploma in IT related disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English in spoken and written.
- MCSA and CCNA owner is must. MCSE/CCNP owner is advantage.
Experience (type of)
- 2 years+ technical experience working in an enterprise desktop environment.
- Windows 7/8, Apple iOS/OS X, Google AndroidExperience with hardware computing.
- Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Office 365 management.
- Experience supporting users in Microsoft Windows and Office system/ anti-malware products
- Strong in troubleshooting skill.
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
- Experience in installing and configuring WAN/LAN devices, trouble-shooting network connectivity issues in Microsoft Window environment