Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
PROJECT INFORMATION: Develop Android platform for Android-powered Infotainment system.
- Develop Android Operating System Stack
- Customize the hardware abstraction layer (HAL layer)
- Develop Linux kernel
- Develop native C/C++ library for Bosch specific services
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have background in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Good experience in C/C++ and Embedded System development
- At least 3-year experience in Android platform development & Linux Kernel Development
- Familiar with Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Have good knowledge about Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC
- Hands-on experience in test driven development and continuous integration
- Hands-on experience in Car Multimedia is an advantage
- Good English communication skills
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- 16++ paid leave per year
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Oversea training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills