What We Can Offer
1. Build and manage the PPC organization
2. Manage the production orders locally in a way to balance the production capacity
3. Be responsible for production and material forecasting and planning
4. Manage potential risk for order delay and implement contingency plan
5. Evaluate and approve Embroidery and Printing subcontractors
6. Manage PPC expense locally and make summary report to trading office
7. Develop and maintain business partnership with vendors and subcontractors
8. Compile reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs and production problems
II. Junior Planner
1) Manage the paper pattern, sample, technical document is on time for production department
2) Translate related document into local language and distribute to head department
3) Manage all Accessories status whether it shortages or over and create sample card.
4) Control parcel send out and receive.
5) Give packing instruction to finishing department.
6) Place local purchase to local supplier.
III: Process Planner
1) Pre cut report
2) Final cut report
3) Cutting project and actual daily report
4) Sewing project and actual daily report
5) Update weekly shipment schedule
6) Booking QC for final inspection and attend during final
7) To project & follow communicate for early shipment or late shipment
+ Good at 4 skills in English;
+ Fluency in computer skills;
+ Smart and sensitive with data and figures;
+ Experience for Mer/ PPC is advanced.