Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understand the requirement, design, and implement new features;
• Troubleshoot issues, suggest and implement solutions;
• Collaborate with other teams and party to continuously improve together the product
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree is required;
- C or C++ Software Development experience (for Junior to Senior levels), or good background of Software Development (for Fresher level);
- C or C++ programming language passion;
Nice to have:
- Have experience in using Linux as a development environment;
- Basic English communication;
* REMOTE WORK will be applied for candidates who are in Ha Noi or other province. Please contact to DEK Technologies Fanpage for more detail information!
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company's success.
Come and be proud to be an integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world.
With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Health check up, Company trip, family day, BBQ... and many other internal events.
- Sport clubs
- Music club
- Yoga club
- Piano class