What We Can Offer
- Design, develop & test product-specific software of automotive body electronics module & system over the entire product development cycle;
- Apply model based development on a distributed embedded system;
- Work on SW-architecture, write, test and debug code according to software requirement specification and the defined process;
- Discuss with customer about specific solution for body electronics modules & system, including function implementation and system interface;
- Complete software module test report and integration test report according to test result;
- Primarily responsible of software modules of HELLA body electronic products;
- Other job assigned by Department Manager.
- 2-5 year experience in Embedded System;
- Embedded development tool especially Matlab/ Simulink/ Stateflow and dSPACE tool chain like TargetLink experience;
- Experience with simulation and development tools, e.g. Vector CANoe, etc;
- Experience with C and C++;
- Being familiar with 16-/32-bit microprocessor is a plus;
- Real time operating system OSEK programming experience preferred;
- CAN bus software design experience preferred;
- Good team player and good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
- International working environment;
- A talented and experienced software development team that is performing in a global project team;
- The involvement of the entire project development of HELLA products.
- Attractive benefits with healthcare insurances, HELLA activities for employees,...
- International trainings in HELLA facilities (if needed);
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.