What We Can Offer
- WORK LOCATION: HN/ HCM/ DN
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
Mobile Developer (iOS/ Android)
• Responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different customer environments.
• Analyze and design system flow and procedures to ensure optimum control and security of data and
efficient use of resources.
• Ready to support customer at out of business working hours when there is request.
• Lead in researching and coaching new technology for growing up subordinates’ development skill.
• Follow the direction of leader and line manager in researching new technology.
• Report to Leader and Line Manager.
• 2+ years of hands–on experience on iOS App development.
• Working knowledge of Objective-C/Swift/database is a must
• Previous experience with iOS, OS-X apps
• Hands on experience of Xcode, JSON & Sqlite on iOS platform
• Solid understanding of Software methodologies, design patterns
• Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Application design principles with excellent debugging skills
• Have good understanding of unit testing and UI testing
• Must have an impressive portfolio with some projects developed in iOS
• Familiarity with Git tools and GitLab
• Experience on Android (Java and Kotlin) is plus
• Japanese is a plus.