Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role must be able to perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, and determine the best solution or escalate based on the issue and details provided.
Excellent communication skills, great programming skills, particularly but not limited to .Net, and a long experience working with software development projects, are required.
Must be teamwork, customer-centric focus, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We have multiple software development projects from our international clients, majorly based on Microsoft technologies, such as .Net Core and ASP.NET.
Niteco 24/7 Application Support Engineers will be the first point for customer technical issues, but once the problems are escalated to Support Developer team, you must be able to reproduce the reported problems, self-investigate the root cause and troubleshoot the issue, or coordinate and follow-up with Niteco 24/7 Application Support Engineers and with the related stakeholders, and deliver the solution or workaround to fix the problem until the problem is resolved.
• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browser or device.
• Work with cloud environments (Azure, IBM, docker/Kubernetes) and latest database technologies: MSSQL, MongoDB, etc.
• Work closely with the DevOps team to have good CI/CD processes in place, and be in charge of deployment of the hotfixes to address the incidents raised by the client.
And as a 24/7 Developer Team Lead, you will:
• Plan the team activities, and involvement in management activities
• Manage periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
• Provide periodic reviews and suggestions for enhancement of monitoring, development and incident management services
• Take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, workflow and client outcomes
• Experiment and learn for continuous improvement, and seek to continually improve processes companywide
• Jump into the War Room (critical incident chat room/meetings), if required, with support from the Application Support Engineers, to communicate with the client concerning the critical incidents and propose the solution or the plan to fix the problem.
• Able to work in shift: work majorly in EU time zone, from 10am to 7pm, and ensure the other working shifts below are well covered by the other members. The team needs to cover 3 different shifts:
1 Developer covers Morning shift: from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM (8 working hours, 30 min break) on Mon-Fri
2 Developers cover Afternoon shift: from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM (8 working hours, 1 hour break) on 3 weekdays and Sat-Sun
1 Developer covers Special shift: from 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM (4 working hours, 30 min break) on Mon-Fri; and 6 AM to 1 PM (6 working hours, 1 hour break) on Sat-Sun
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 4 years of experience in software development and well understanding of Object-Oriented programming, and at least 2 years of programming experience with .NET projects: .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
• Experience with WebAPI, Swagger, OpenAPI
• Familiar with Azure cloud, Azure Functions and Azure Storage Queues are a big plus
• Experience with ECommerce and/or ePiServer CMS is a big plus
• Very good in understanding & applying Design Patterns/Design Principles
• Experiences in implementation and managing services: Mongo/Cosmos, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres …
• Familiar with web servers, i.e. IIS, Nginx, Apache, etc.
• Skills in front-end framework/libraries ReactJs/VueJS/AngularJS are an advantage
• Knowledgeable of unit testing is a plus
• Proficient in code review, code refactoring
• Good customer service skills with the ability to effectively deal with customer inquiries within a timely manner.
• Experience working in a customer support environment - phone, email, chat support
• Excellent in English and communication, be able to present a comprehensive report on development support activities to the customer.
• High attention to detail with the focus on understanding the issues with finding solutions
• Good attitude regarding self-testing and self-learning
• High sense of responsibility
• The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• The ability to work well in a team and individually
• Creative, innovative, and strive for continuous improvement
• Motivated in delivering top-quality work