Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role must be able to perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, and determine the best solution or escalate based on the issue and details provided.
Great programming skills, particularly but not limited to .Net, and a long experience working as a developer, are required.
Must be teamwork, customer-centric focus, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We have multiple software development projects from our international clients, majorly based on Microsoft technologies, such as .Net Core and ASP.NET. As a 24/7 .NET Developer, you will:
• Join to support a variety of projects for our international clients, especially the projects that are based on but not limited to Microsoft .NET platform, i.e. C#, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Web API, Optimizely CMS/Commerce.
• Be a part of the big Niteco development team and Niteco support team to troubleshoot application issues, consult the client and implement bugs fixing and/or change requests to the systems.
Niteco 24/7 Application Support Engineers will be the first point for customer technical issues, but once the problems are escalated to Support Developer team, you must be able to reproduce the reported problems, self-investigate the root cause and troubleshoot the issue, or coordinate and follow-up with Niteco 24/7 Application Support Engineers and with the related stakeholders, and deliver the solution or workaround to fix the problem until the problem is resolved.
• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browser or device.
• Work with cloud environments (Azure, IBM, docker/Kubernetes) and latest database technologies: MSSQL, MongoDB, etc.
• Work closely with the DevOps team to have good CI/CD processes in place, and be in charge of deployment of the hotfixes to address the incidents raised by the client.
• Jump into the War Room (critical incident chat room/meetings), if required, with support from the Application Support Engineers, to communicate with the client concerning the critical incidents and propose the solution or the plan to fix the problem
• Able to work in shift: The team needs to cover 3 different shifts
1 Developer covers Morning shift: from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM (8 working hours, 30 min break) on Mon-Fri
2 Developers cover Afternoon shift: from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM (8 working hours, 1 hour break) on 3 weekdays and Sat-Sun
1 Developer covers Special shift: from 6:30 PM to 11:00 PM (4 working hours, 30 min break) on Mon-Sun; and 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM (6 working hours, 30 min break) on Sat-Sun (to be finalized).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 4 years of experience in software development and well understanding of Object-Oriented programming, and at least 2 years of programming experience with .NET projects: .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
• Experience with WebAPI, Swagger, OpenAPI
• Familiar with Azure cloud, Azure Functions and Azure Storage Queues are a big plus
• Experience with ECommerce and/or ePiServer CMS is a big plus
• Very good in understanding & applying Design Patterns/Design Principles
• Experiences in implementation and managing services: Mongo/Cosmos, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres …
• Familiar with web servers, i.e. IIS, Nginx, Apache, etc.
• Skills in front-end framework/libraries ReactJs/VueJS/AngularJS are an advantage
• Knowledgeable of unit testing is a plus
• Proficient in code review, code refactoring
• Customer-oriented mindset. Good at English and communication, be able to explain problems and consult the customer with the solution
• Excellent analytical, forensic and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail with the focus on understanding the issues with finding solutions
• Good attitude regarding self-testing and self-learning
• High sense of responsibility
• The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• The ability to work well in a team and individually
• Creative, innovative, and strive for continuous improvement
• Motivated in delivering top-quality work