Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support and facilitate the communication and timeliness of quote submissions & negotiation with Vietnam vendors during New Product Development bids.
- Provide technical supports to Vietnam vendors on P2M/PQS/E-connect system related issues.
- Act as focal person on all costing related issues between company and Vietnam vendors.
- Vendor cost management
- The objective to drive down systematically the product cost and rates of the Vietnam vendor via:
- Negotiations on vendor rates based on Should Cost Standards, Benchmarks and top down targets
- Shop floor reality check of “Should Cost” standards and Cost Sheets of high runner
- Organise and lead Value Engineering workshops with cross functional team and Manufacturing Partners to drive down the costs of New and Carry Forward items.
- Support the Negotiations with the preparation and negotiations with vendors located in Vietnam.
- Participate the evaluation of new GS vendors and their on-boarding training
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Technical degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Finance or Costing related discipline
- Practical knowledge of factory costing, time studies, product costing including wages & benefits in Vietnam.
- Good knowledge on costs of various commodities used in Toy manufacturing such as packaging, printing, resin, fabric, and electronic components, etc;
- Strong project implementation coordination and financial analysis skills preferred.
- Working location: Hai Phong
- Attractive benefit package: salary, allowance and bonus
- Working from Monday to Friday, global working environment
- 20 days annual leaves/year
- Family medical insurance
- Payraise Annually
- Fun and friendly working environment, leading upstream branded company