Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Setdress the levels used in the animated film
• Participate in planning and milestone delivery for the set/environments
• Ensure the props, sets, and environments meet the requirements of Modeling Lead and Director(s)
• Develops prop elements for effects
• Able to develop models for multiple types of productions from simple to moderately difficult
• Create, implement, and verify assets in animated film following topological and performance guidelines.
• Manage your own tasks and schedule within the greater team goals, determining the proper priorities for reaching milestones.
• Work at Ho Chi Minh City/ Hanoi City
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of applicable software packages including Maya, Mudbox/Z brush, 3d Coat/topogun/paraform Linux and scripting ability in relevant languages including MEL, Perl and Python a plus
• Have extensive experience with UV mapping.
• To be attentive to detail, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor, Associate, or Certificate degree in animation or multimedia program desired
• 1-2 years professional experience is preferred.
• Portfolio of work readily available – consists of link to work or high quality pictures showing models and professional work
• English a plus