What We Can Offer
• Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
• Efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
• 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to collaborate with other team members and be proactive on-demand
• Organizational skills
• Multitasking abilities and high level of responsiveness to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Being aware of the latest design trends
• Creative thinking
• Autonomous work and taking the initiative
• Being highly flexible, productive, innovative with exceptional problem-solving skills
• Being tech-savvy
• Dedication to self-improvement, development, and learning
• Exceptional attention to detail
Requirements of the Candidate
• Proﬁcient in AutoCAD and/or Revit/ and 3D visualization software, and a working knowledge of the full Microsoft suite.
• At least 5 years experience in retail shopping mall design/architectural/interior design or construction ﬁeld.
• Native ﬂuency and must have an excellent command of the English language, and able to report, present and convey in a simple and informative manner.
• A graphic background or similar certification / training would be desirable