Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
With its five lines of business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
(*) This instruction is part of GEODIS Data Protection Principles. Your information will be stored strictly and not disclosed with other parties without our company representative's permission. Your personal information will be stored only as long as necessary to fulfil the terms of your interview process, for the company to fulfil its legal and regulatory obligations and to exercise powers granted by the law and case-law.
- Make sure all operators must follow company policy and safety standard requirements
- Directly manage customer service staffs and operators to operate daily works in order to meet KPIs to be aligned with customers
- Oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods. They ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure daily productivity and KPI targets are met and maintain
- Manage teams of workers and deal with personnel issues such as the recruitment, training and discipline of staff
- Manage CS team to make sure inbound & outbound to be done as plan, support CS team for CS works once needed
- Working with the Warehouse Operations Manager in the scheduling of training staff and monitoring their performance and progress
- Assist carrying out appraisals with Warehouse Operations Manager
- Allocating tasks to team members
- Coaching, training and meeting the team
- Have the idea to improve warehouse in warehouse optimization, manpower utilization, productivity
- Working with the Retail Account to make daily working plan and deploy it smoothly, update status to line manager on daily
- Monitoring daily the pending receiving orders and delivery orders and daily operations.
- Monitoring and reporting on team performance
- Briefing teams on targets, initiatives and policy changes
- Delivering and fulfilling objectives and directions from the operation & headquarters and customers
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements
- Make sure that their team must follow policy about safety, security, house keeping
- Ensuring and working with the Warehouse Operational Manager on the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Handling problems or complaints
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email, fax and telephone
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate in relevant majors
- Providing a climate for motivation, Creating a supportive working relationship
- 4 years of experience in a pick & pack warehouse in supervisory level in the logistics company
- Emphasizing continuing development, Stress management
- Microsoft Office, WMS knowledge
- Setting goals and objectives, Delegating, Providing assistance and support
- Goods at English oral communication and written English
YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive salary + Allowance
- During 2 months of probation time: 100% salary, Annual leave applied, PTI Health Insurance
- 13th month salary, Yearly performance bonus, Annual salary review
- PTI Health Insurance, Annual health checks
- Full Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance
- Bonus for successfully referring new employees, Buddy program for Newcomers
- Internal & External Training courses
- Annual company trip, Gifts on special occasions
- 12 - 16 days off annual leave
- Professional global working environment.
* Working time: Monday - 2 Saturday mornings/month, 8:00a.m. to 5:00pm.
* Working place: Warehouse No.24, Number 14 Phan Dang Luu, ICD Long Binh, Quarter 7, Long Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai, Vietnam