Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage and monitor the end-to-end shipment process on behalf of customer supply chain operation department.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders in shipment process handling.
• Orchestrator the overall flow of an end-to-end shipment.
• Provide a value add to the customers through effective business solutions by having good business knowledge / process understanding.
• Query Resolution with shippers/Customers/Key Account Managers/other stakeholders, timely resolution and response to customers.
• Maintain a Customer centric approach thereby helping to avoid occurrence of errors and take preventive measures to eliminate repetition of errors.
• Prepare and submit all documents in a timely and accurate manner and keep the inter-nal/external stakeholders informed of the status.
• Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
• Adhere to process and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Internal Operating Pro-cedures (IOPs) during daily operation.
• Identify deviations in process as compared to IOPs and share the same proactively with the customer & reporting head.
• Respond to all enquiries in a timely and accurate manner & escalate difficulty as defined in SOPs / IOPs.
• Maintain effective and proactive communication – by regularly participating in conference calls with the clients to enable seamless process flow.
• Record and report the performance that help provide suitable recommendations on: Service delivery wins + Service failures.
• Work with the KCMs/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
• Comply to specific customer SOP and monitor respective KPIs.
• Execute reports or other tasks assigned by Team Leader/Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 1-3 years' experience of relevant experience in Supply Chain / Logistics background.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, preferably from Supply Chain Management opera-tions and Logistics related studies.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently for coordination with stakeholders.
• Stakeholder management skills and relationship building.
• Passion to drive closures & high-level customer service orientation – Customer Centricity.
• Result orientation.
• Well-organized when working under pressure.
• Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork.
• Good understanding of operational processes.
• Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
Maersk is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we embrace different styles of thinking. Maersk is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants without regard to race, colour, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or parental leave, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.