Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The first point of contact for Customer Service Agent to escalate for operations issues, customer complaint. The position will be located at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
When you join our team you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, and enjoy working with your colleagues. Get the opportunity to interact with people all around the Area countries, support them on their first steps within Maersk & drive their development. We are looking for a candidate that can truly engage the organization on learning & development strategies and that can help shape the roadmap.
Support 4PL CS Manager in leading and managing the Customer Service teams to focus on the key Customer Service Drivers:
• Timely Delivery of Document; shipments
• Pro-Active Notification
• Exception Management
• Efficient claim handling
• Ensure service delivery alignment with agreed client SLA’s.
• Ensure that the CS Import teams adhere to service standards for:
o Coordinating relevant stakeholders (Brokers, Suppliers, Customers…) to perform end-to-end shipment process.
o Resolving issues/query from relevant stakeholders.
o Responding to customer enquiries.
o Monitor data integrity of systems.
o Drive operation issues by updating, controlling DMS file (Daily Management System)
o Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
o Ensure proper SOPs/IOPs are established and managed through any related hyper-care.
o Having basic knowledge about Customs regulations.
o Record and report the performance of the designated set of Customers that help provide suitable recommendations on: Service delivery wins/ Service failures
o Work with the PM/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
Expectations from the Role:
1. Build Strong Customer Relationships:
• Carry out Monthly/Quarterly formal reviews with Customer.
• Develop a strong understanding of the business of customers to ensure customer retention.
• Provide regular updates to commercial team on cross-sell/ up-sell opportunities.
2. Stakeholder Management:
• Act as a prime point of contact with customers, working closely with PM and other CS/COE offices to deliver seamless customer experience
• Ensure effective communication to Regional/Area Management and Commercial team on market / customer updates / issues & service requests.
• Collaboration with internal stakeholders, not restricted to Procurement/Customer Service/Operations/Products teams to identify areas of cost savings/ process optimization/ improvements.
3. People Development:
• Allocate resources within team for an effective workload balance and to optimize resources.
• Set clear objectives and guide sub-team to achieve targets and performance standards.
• Develop a robust succession plan and ensure people growth within team.
• Deliver coaching and best practice sharing within team, closely follow up with employee’s competencies enhancement.
• Lead employee engagement activities within team.
4. Information Systems:
• Customer Advisory System – maintain an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions affecting service, including congestion, surcharges, strikes, border closures, natural disasters, etc. and to escalate to 4PL CS Manager for the issue of customer advisory notices.
• Reporting and Performance Management Overview for Teams under his or her management, and to Benchmark / Drive Performance vs Agreed Performance Standards.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3-5 Years of operational knowledge and customer service in Logistics and Supply Chain, preferably 4PL products or 2PL/3PL management position.
• Good knowledge of Import and experience with 4PL or Supply Chain Management operations, from both origin and destination.
• Experience with setting up or rolling out 4PL or Supply Chain Management application & systems.
• Having worked in various geographies and/or having managed a scope spanning across multiple countries.
• Strong conceptual abilities – able to translate complex issues into ideas and actions.
• Flair for and interest in processes and systems.
• Good communicator with ability to translate technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical people.
• Able to communicate in Vietnamese & English fluently