Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Supports customers through leveraging Company solutions to improve their operations at their facilities as well as via the Company technical centers around the world. Develops processes for customers’ parts at the technical centers. Drives the right new products into the marketplace. Provides VOC to Business Teams. Develops internal tests and performs customer tests to assess ability to meet needs. Develops winning application profiles and drives new products to entitlement. Trains end users, distributors and internal personnel. Develops new grinding and finishing methods leveraging Company’s overall portfolio. Works closely with OEM / machine builders, as well as Global Key Accounts to optimize systems
Provides technical leadership around customer and application analysis, testing and sales training. Ensures implementation of appropriate MAPP (Markets, Applications, Products, Processes) principles and determines standards and measures.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prioritizes, challenges and drives abrasive organizations to increase sales and build stronger and more competent Abrasives business.
2. Drives sales at global customer groups and major Key Accounts in coordination with the local sales forces.
3. Appropriately links with other segments of abrasives
4. Works closely with R&D and the plants relevant for Abrasives to improve the product portfolio and competitiveness.
5. Working tasks might include:
a. Establishes overall Tech Service strategy in conjunction with fellow Tech Service global and regional leaders to ensure achievement of business objectives.
b. Directs and adjusts local tech service to meet changing market and competitive conditions with focus on Casting & Forging, Metal Fabrication and Transportation Markets across markets
c. Ensures the optimal use OEM / Machine Builder channels and identifies partners/alliances/channel for continuous growth
d. Partners with other functions to develop customer relationship management approaches which are in alignment with global strategy
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 years of good industrial experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in Vietnamese and English
- Problem solving
- Business acumen
Job Location: Hanoi, Vietnam