Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Academic Compliance Executive plays an integral role in the enforcement and communication of compliance issues at academic service units and faculty. S/he will assist in the development of a set of academic-related policies, procedures, and guidelines designed to manage or address compliance issues within the university as well as their operation.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists and works collaboratively with operational officers and managers of all academic units in order to ensure that compliance matters are promptly handled or referred for follow up or response.
• Works closely with Academic Compliance Manager in identifying issues with policies, procedures and process under scope of ACA. Lead project team for simple process development (involve 2 or less department) under supervision of Academic Compliance Manager. Ensure new or revised policies, procedures and process complied with local regulation, agreement with partners and no conflict with other policies and procedures.
• When assigned, lead temporary team to ensure that EC and AM procedures for large number of students are completed precisely, fully comply with procedure and on time.
• Manage the record of Academic Misconduct result of student. Provide timely delivery of reports and decision to students, parent and other academic departments. Actively advise Academic Compliance Manager and senior leaders of ACA in term of AM and EC
• Draft materials, support and deliver training and other forms of capacity building to ensure that students, members of the faculty and academic department understand their compliance responsibilities and the policies, procedures that are relevant to their work.
• Prepares materials on compliance topics on the operational effectiveness of the University's compliance efforts as requested by Academic Compliance Manager for report to senior leaders.
• Implement compliance-related audits to identify risks and gaps and develop recommendations on how to most effectively address them.
• Draft standard templates, letters, forms and other correspondences with students, parents and external contacts for academic service units to ensure the consistency and professionalism of the university regulations.
• Support Academic Compliance Manager and Chairman of Senate in coordinating with Senate committees and sub-committees in preparing for Senate meeting and approval of Senate’s documents.
• Provide administrative, logistic and procurement support for Academic Compliance Manager during the exercise of opening new degree programmes or other large projects
• Performs other related duties as required or directed by the Academic Compliance Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Holder of bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese
• Having experience working in an academic environment
• Strong presentation and writing skills, including the ability to develop and draft guidance, templates and briefings.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with limited supervision
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Good knowledge and understanding of university structure, regulations and policy
• Have working experience in compliance area and/or project delivery.
Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service