Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure academic adminstration duties as assigned are carried out to a satisfactory standard
• Support the academic department with daily routine and matters, such as printing learning & teaching materials, doing the class assembly, working with part-time trainers for ensuring their schedule/ lesson plans and slides preparation, etc.
• Supervise the filing system for the academic administration office
• Act as Minute Secretary to meetings as assigned by Principal/ Deputy Principal and to record and distribute minutes, agenda and documents as required.
• Assist in the translation of documents and interpreting oral presentations.
• Assist Principal/ Deputy Principal and other Department Heads to prepare reports to Management/ authorities when required.
• Manage and arrange rooms and facility settings for training courses/ events.
• Act as coordinator to receive, consolidate and review all requests from trainers (full-time / part-time) and update market lists for Superior’s approval.
• Managing the storages and function rooms for training, making report for stock (food, hotel items, etc.)
• Provide support in the administration of the online learning management system.
• Liaise with staff and departments to support the work of the academic department, such as preparing test papers for the exams, being invigilator and student supervisor, ect.
• Support in preparing documents for training programs when required.
STUDENTS RELATED MATTERS
• Provide information and assistance to students as issued from Academic department, such as communication with students, coordination with trainers for the unclear training matters, etc.
• Assist students with different field trips, industry placement and any college’s activities
• Liaise with external organizations in support of student learning and student activities including the placement of students within industry.
COOPERATION WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS
• Participate in marketing and sales activities in the recruitment of students.
• Involve in the preparation of all college events for students and staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum 2 years’ administrative experience
• Administrative experience in a vocational education training environment.
• High level of numeracy and literacy with excellent communication skills and the abilty to communicate within diverse levels of governmental authorities and within the KinderWorld Education Group.
• High level of English proficiency and a solid ability to translate between English and Vietnamese and vice versa.
• Experience in delivering English language training highly desireable.
• Vietnamese only