Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Translating and interpreting.
- Report to and work directly with the Heads of International Secondary to ensure smooth operation of the School’s Bilingual Academic Program
- Work closely with and support faculty members to monitor scheduled teaching and extra-curricular activities
- Liaise with Admission Department to inform teaching staff about students’ registration, and to update student contact information
- Liaise with Admission Department to arrange parents meetings on regular basis and upon requests, to keep records on related issues and to identify those of importance which require attention
- Liaise with Students’ Potential Development Department to ensure after-school program to be in the best progress
- Liaise with the School Counsellor to review student requests related to International curriculum and monitor counseling service and student orientation
- Organizing semester exams.
- Establish communication and coordination among Operations Team and other Departments that provides a consistent flow of information regarding academic affairs
- Assist in writing and distributing correspondence that provide faculty and parents important information about the school’s curriculum and instructional program
- Work closely with International Operations Team members to check and finalize assessment test scores and comments, and other daily processes of the International Program
- Liaise with the College and Career Counsellor to enable students to realize their academic goals
- Assist in orienting international teachers with academic issues related to students’ welfare
Events & competitions:
- Brainstorming, planning and running IP’s events and competitions
- Working with other departments for holding events and competitions.
- Allocating Teachers and TAs for running events and competitions smoothly.
- Liaising with external organizations regarding events and competitions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proven experience within a bilingual or international education setting with emphasis working with students to achieve academic success and providing student services
- Proven management experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Student-oriented attitude
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Collaboration, and organizational skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Willingness to learn and improve in all aspects of the position