Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are on a mission to help adults acquire English as a life-long skill to enhance their communication ability and life quality
We are committed to creating an engaging working environment that all staff are proud to be part of and are supported to grow personally and professionally.
- Observe classes and identify teachers’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide feedback, advise and individual training sessions for teachers.
- Organize workshops and training sessions for teachers and tutors, and Academic product-training for staff from other departments as needed.
- Set weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals for teacher performance improvement and ensure these goals are met.
- Observe and reassess progress once teachers have completed their training and update Academic Manager accordingly.
- Develop new strategies and plans for improved student learning experience.
- Build teacher networks and encourage teachers to share their resources and knowledge.
- Collaborate with head of Academic Department to develop, review and improve curricula, lesson plans, assessments, and classroom management techniques.
- Oversee and actively participate in the development of Direct English curriculum and other learning products.
- Facilitate the successful and consistent pilot and launch of all educational products through effective collaboration with other departments.
- Ensure content and learning experiences meet quality standards through proactive classroom observations and student feedback collection.
- Other tasks as assigned by head of Academic Department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Pedagogy (required)
- Professional qualifications – TESOL/CELTA/TEFL etc.
- Extensive English teaching experience.
- 2 years+ experience in curriculum/learning content development.
- Experience in teaching adults highly preferred.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Patient and resilient.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven conflict resolution skills.
***Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications
- 13th month bonus salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Annual Recognition and Awards for outstanding teaching performance
- Professional, open, exciting, fun and friendly working environment
- Annual company teambuilding trip and outing
- Birthday celebration and other seasonal celebrations and festivities
***Please send your CV in English