Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Working place: Level 2, Broadway D, 152 Nguyen Luong Bang, District 7, Ho Chi Minh;
- Working time : 6.00 AM – 3.00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Reporting to Account Manager in Melbourne, this role encompasses duties of project tracking, sale support, production and administrative tasks for our merchandise requests:
- Provide day to day support to Account Manager from pre-sale, order processing to after-sale service to customer;
- Manage and maintain an accurate, timely and updated WIPS, product portfolio, sale program, inventory, quote system;
- Monitor order processing after order enquiries being confirmed;
- Coordinate and coach the production plan in according with the dispatching plan to event or to customer;
- Day to day work with internal teams including: Studio, IT, Ecommerce, Finance and Warehouse to meet timing plans of the order, sale program;
- Provide day to day support functions for assigned Account Managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have skills of planning time management, organisational, multi-tasking skills & basic skills of office software usage;
- Have experience in a similar role is preferred, however not essential, if you are hungry to learnand able to hit the ground running within a busy environment;
- Have general knowledge in business administration, marketing, international trading oreconomic;
- Have knowledge of merchandise or working on project from start to finish or have experiencein coordinating with designers on artworks is a plus;
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.