Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Order Management Processing – Order/Schedules:
- Order received from customer.
- Verifies accuracy of customers PO. Ensures the unit price in customer PO = SAP system unit price. Items, Quantities, Price, Delivery in PO should be validated.
- Order creation in SAP system and acknowledgement/confirm receipt of orders from customer
- Confirmed PO with commit delivery date to customer - within 24 hours (working day) to customer.
- Coordinates response to changes/ cancellation and orders with internal team and customers.
- Liaise closely with internal planning and production department to ensure goods is being arranged as per promise timeline.
- Update BU/Sales or customer upfront if delivery schedule need to be change to avoid late surprises.
- Discuss with Sales/BU with regards to order priority versus sales value customer and shipment.
- By monitor the shipments and comparing against forecast, AMS will be able in good position to justify the accuracy of forecast from customer
- Able to measure delivery vs. commitment. Indentify causes of late shipments and feedback to mgt accordingly (Report)
2. Deliver/ Shipping/ Transportation and Invoicing:
- Check daily deliveries.
- Coordinate with respective dept on stock status and delivery issue to customers
- Invoice/ proforma create and changes.
3. The Contact – point Approach
Serve as the primary interface to customer; however, they should not hesitate to encourage direct contact by other team members to resolve complex issue (e.g quality and technical application, ect...) as long as they are well informed as to progress towards completion.
4. Product knowledge and Regular Communication and Skills:
- Answering phone calls at any time.
- Possess basic product knowledge so that able to answer basic enquiry from customer.
- Communicate with internal team about customer demand, expectations, changes so that team is in the loop on key activities.
- System cleaning/housekeeping for outstanding order after reviewing with customer.
- Update SAP system and perform maintenance so that system is always neat, tidy and information is always up-to-date.
- Proper filling for Performa invoice, DO, other sales related documents.
- To co-ordinate and assist business unit for sales activities including preparation of quotations and timely replies to customers’ queries.
6. Consignment Customer and Stock Control
- Review stock level and provide advice to customer and sales/BU, arrange for replenishment for consigned stock customer.
- Month end closing, provide DO/Billing to customer (consigned items)
- Update sample given and provided to customer as per region/BU or sales.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
•• University Degree in any related fields
• Proven customer support experience
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiar with SAP systems and practices is the advantage
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication for internal and external
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Analysis/ reporting skills
- Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to Work Under Pressure/ Patience
- Customer oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Careful and detailed