Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Gojek is Southeast Asia's leading technology group and a pioneer of the integrated super app model. In Vietnam, with the goal of uplifting the daily life of Vietnamese people, we currently offer convenient services for motorbike ride-hailing (GoRide), food delivery (GoFood), and courier (GoSend) – and we’re working on the rest!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. Are you ready to fall in love with your new role and meet your great new colleagues?
About Commercial Team:
We are one of the most dynamic and fast moving departments at Gojek! If you love to think creative solutions, strike up partnerships with the top businesses in Vietnam and make impactful decisions that can move mountains and water using data, this might be the perfect job for you! The responsibility of the Commercial Functional Group is to represent Gojek to large businesses for all products. At Gojek, we have a 1-door policy - this means that all of Gojek’s relationships with large companies would come through our team whereby they would be managed
1. Account Management: Build and maintain long lasting relationships with large businesses
2. Industry Expertise: Advise Products and Functions on ways third-parties can push our growth and a.) Generate revenues/improve Go-Jek bottomline, b.) Benefit our driver or merchant ecosystems.
3. Growth Solutions: Test, market and push B2B and B2C solutions with large businesses
4. Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to paid campaigns with large businesses
5. Responsible for the end to end process of all paid campaigns (executing, set-up, designing, optimizing, monitoring and post campaign reports) in the pursuit of audience engagement, customer loyalty and revenue growth
6. Develop analytics, reporting dashboards and providing technical solutions to solve business pain points of large businesses
7. Closely monitor all paid campaigns and provide reports to internal business leaders and large businesses with results, anomalies and trends
8. Gathering and analyze complex data with solution recommendations to our clients
9. Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to execute, implement and align marketing plans, sales priorities, opportunities and reporting
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
+ More than 3 years experience at Account Manager position from: F&B, FMCG or e commerce... field.
+ Creating and deploying reports with BI tools such as Tableau
+ Proven working experience in paid marketing and analytics position with a creative and analytically-minded approach
+ Hold a bachelor or master degree in marketing, management, or any other related fields
+ Experience delivering client-focused strategies
+ Proven ability to manage multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
+ Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
+ Understanding technology, business, marketing and innovation
+ Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization
+ Solid experience with office software, particularly MS Excel, Big Query, Tableau
+ Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
+ Strong verbal and written communication skills
+ Fluent in English and Vietnamese