What We Can Offer
• Be responsible for developing and deepening customer relationships in Asus Commercial Products
• Achieve personal sales targets and market goals within the customer segment.
• Engage potential customers and develop conversational value propositions that meet their needs
• Consult the customer in getting Asus PC (Laptop+Desktop+AIO - All in One) and acquire volume from new customers and manage those relationships.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
What we can offer you:
• Fixed salary + quarterly bonus + 13th month salary
• Health Insurance
• Trip allowances
• An open environment with enthusiastic and innovative people.
• Contact potential customers to establish opportunities for both End-User and SI partners
• Perform consultation for contacts to represent a product and business solution and established customers transactions
• Maintain records of customer activity to ensure proper call frequency and follow-up for customer education and retention
• Find as much as the opportunities and tracking pipeline and achieve the Win deal
• Sell goods in Disti Partners stock warehouse or process for CTO (Customer-to-Order) product to system ensure account growth and revenue generation
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue goals
• Assist with the implementation of various marketing programs and sales promotions
• Execute on company, team established guidelines, processes, and company principles.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields.
• At least 3 years of experience in Sales/Account Management
• Experience in B2B Business and Working with End-user
Others: Good level of English
Open to Vietnamese only
Language of CV: English
Note: We highly appreciate your interest in this job. However, please kindly note that due to the large number of applications, we are unfortunately not able to give individual feedback on any application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.