What We Can Offer
• Effectively communicate the value of Aspire’s services.
• Consistently monitor client performance.
• Cross-sell products/solutions for increased profitability and efficiencies (website upgrades, mobile app, marketing initiatives).
• Serve as a trusted partner to clients.
• Consult with clients to assess goals/objectives and recommend solutions to gain client satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
• Work with marketing and partnerships to create and execute marketing campaigns across various channels (web, email).
• Collaborate with various company functional departments on new program set-ups and changes through request database.
• Create and present business reviews with all clients.
• Manage the proposal and SOW process for new program implementations and other initiatives.
• Work closely with Concierge Managers to implement training, call calibrations and daily operational efficiencies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to reach and exceed goals.
• Experience cross-selling additional products/services to clients
• Ability to influence internal and external partners with limited authority
• Project Management skills
• Strong Presentation and communication skills; written and verbal
• Effective Time management and organization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong follow up
• Financial Acument ability to analyze data and communicate key points
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Independent thinker; ability to make on-the-spot decisions and lead both internal and external initiative
• Ability to handle and work through complex situations
• Strong Problem-solving abilities
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
• Ability to work across various internal teams and “take the lead” on multiple initiatives
• Sense of urgency; ability to work well under tight deadlines with little supervision
• Ability to work independently and “own” assigned portfolio
• Ability to influence internal and external partners
• A strong leader with decision-making capabilities
• Confident delivering challenging or difficult messages
• Is reliable and consistent
• High energy, passionate and customer focused
Required Work Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 2 years Account/Relationship Management experience.
• Experience with pipeline management and goal achievement
• Loyalty Experience preferred
• Strong comfort with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Experience working in a virtual environment