Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Implement the business plan according to the assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Find new customers who need to deploy AI and Bigdata solutions.
- Maintain customer care; ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions which meet customer needs.
- Analyze and forecast customer demands, conduct market research, propose necessary and timely countermeasures.
- Work closely with the development team to optimize the product based on customer needs.
- Support project implementation, monitor and handle related issues.
- Write monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Prepare contracts, bidding documents or relevant. Coordinate to monitor the progress of project implementation, contract acceptance and liquidation.
- Other tasks that managers assign.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having technological knowledge, especially in new technologies (AI, Big Data) is an advantage;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong industry knowledge, competitors analysis, consulting and research skills;
- Ability to work under high pressure and have a sense of accomplishment;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Potential applicants would be able to provide persuasive presentation and make a positive impression on customers.
- Good English skills.
- Top market salary.
- Private health insurance cover for VinMec and top hospitals in VN.
- The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies.
- Training course and certificates.
- Team building/company trips.
- Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team.
- And many more!