Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas and assist field force where appropriate.
- Roll-out KC/Furniture sales/service programs (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implement corporate projects such as CRM and IBP.
- Develop and execute sales strategies in the marketplace and deliver expected top and bottom-line results for KC/Furniture OEMs across Viet Nam.
Plan, monitor and periodically report on execution of major sales activities conducted regarding indirect and direct sales & service channel:
- Drive Continuous Improvement across the organization to generate value to customers – Service, Capability, Efficiency and Productivity.
Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures regarding personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 4-8 years of work experience in commercial roles, sales and key account management
- Minimum bachelor's degree in business management or related field. Master of Business Administration in related field preferred
- Skills – Leadership, stakeholder management, project management, decision making, creating value propositions, drive, results orientation, communication and presentation, commercial and business acumen, basic understanding of cross functional processes.
- Language – Vietnamese & English, and Chinese is a must.
- Leadership Behaviors – (clearly demonstrated) – Guiding.
- Performance leadership.
- Organizational leadership.
- Personal leadership.
- Business acumen.
- Customer relationship management.