What We Can Offer
2. Generates and keeps updated a marketing plan for relevant products by
identifying key customers and products for the business
evaluating the size, nature and trend of the market
monitor competitors activities
recommend objectives and strategies for various suppliers and their products
3. Generates the plan in full co-operation with suppliers and direct Senior Industry Manager. Implements and monitors the marketing plan through the sales team and report the progress to suppliers and direct Senior Industry Manager.
4. Initiates regular market survey of the related industries to monitor trends and identifies new business opportunities. When the new opportunities have been identified, drives Business Development to take full advantage of such opportunities and ensures that maximum sales and profit growth for the Accounts is achieved.
5. Ensures that the in charged Key Accounts follow the standard sales force management. Visits existing and potential key customers at a frequency necessary to provide good service, achieve the sales target and establishes a long term business relationship. Also keeps a proper report of customer visits and results of the visits.
6. Monitors and controls the actual sales performance against budget. Ensures a proper inventory level as well as debtors position to minimizes the financial cost.
7. Develops and manages the interface between the Business and Support Function relevant suppliers to ensure the smoothest and punctual flow of products to customers.
Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration would be an advantage.
At least 5 years experienced in Meat & Seafood Industry _ Food Ingredients.
- Fluently in English, i.e. reading, writing and speaking
- Personal interaction
- International Communication skills
- Dynamic and modern in thinking
- Good Business Presenter
- Ability to operate personal computer
- Self-initiative and aggressive
- Fair knowledge in accounting & financial management