What We Can Offer
- We are looking for an Account Manager to design, implement, and manage multiple place shaping & marketing projects at Savills Hanoi.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in an agency environment.
- You will need to have the skills to develop client briefs and to communicate with the creative team. You will be responsible for creating strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity; you will work closely with the team to ensure that RE projects are delivered successfully on time and to budget. You must be comfortable working in a busy, varied environment.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT/ THE DAILY
- Lead customer account management to build, maintain and develop client relationships.
- Deploy and manage integrated marketing campaigns, which include physical events, activations, paid digital content, and other tasks.
- Develop and write briefs for the creative studio and brief the creative team.
- Work closely with business lines’ teams to prepare, deliver, and manage ad-hoc marketing campaigns for targeted RE projects.
- Ensure that projects are smoothly managed from start to finish, meet all deadlines, and deliver solutions that meet customer objectives.
- Analyse, interpret, and present results to the Account Director.
- Review design, proofreading, and work before sharing with the client. Attention to detail is essential.
- Support the client services team by continually developing client plans; identify new initiatives where possible.
- Be able to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines; be flexible to ensure client demands are met.
- Be a proactive team player, who can work independently when required.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in a top IMC/ branding agency or an advertising agency.
- Skills: Solid knowledge of and experience with SEO, web analytics, Google AdWords, CRM software (Salesforces is preferred). - - Knowledge and experience with digital platforms for webinars (Zoom etc.) and high-tech marketing (virtual tour is preferred). - You will need to be detail orientated and have strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Language: Proficiency in English (both speaking and writing).
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Be dynamic: be energetic and eager to face challenges.
- Be flexible: be able to respond quickly to rapid changes and growth.
- Lead: lead and motivate team members and get the job done.
- Take ownership: be proactive and strive for excellence.
- Be innovative: be well informed about current marketing trends and initiatives.
- Our benefits reflect our commitment to helping our employees be the best versions of themselves. We invest in our employees’ health, well-being, and professional development. As a full-time employee, you will have:
- Self-development: Professional career development with industry experts and insights and access to an international network.
- Challenges: Challenge yourself with an innovative technology system.
- Welfare: Flexible parental leave, Premium healthcare, and Covid-19 healthcare support.
- Fun: Team social events.
- Location: You will work at a Grade A office building, close to Hoan Kiem lake.