What We Can Offer
* Build morale among the Distributor force by motivating and supporting
* Monitor Distributor's account. Report status of the account including consultant and following up to maximize retention and prevent qualification fall-out.
* Solve Distributor's problems and concerns which relate to business development such as ordering, returns, pin title, sale volume… in a timely and effective manner.
* Inform Distributors of the Policies and Procedures, Sales Compensation Plan, Incentive Programs, and all other programs and regulations which affect Distributors’s benefit and responsibility..
* Conduct, attend and facilitate important Distributor training and events as needed.
* Travel to various meetings and make presentations to large groups of Executives to represent the Company and conduct training sessions pertaining to the Sales Compensation Plan, motivation, and policies of the Company.
* Receive and properly handle incoming phone calls and written correspondence providing the best possible service to Distributors including conveying the information to the appropriate department (if any).
* Physical knowledge of and familiarity with products and sales programs.
* Any other job functions as assigned by Sales Manager.
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in sales management, particularly in the direct selling industry is preferred.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- High sense of responsibility and reliable and good leadership
- Experience in customer services
- Proactive, innovative, and excellent team player with a strong commitment to driving the business result
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to be detailed yet strategic
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese