Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- As Account Manager, you will directly report to Area Sales Manager. Professional knowledge in products, market and service are fundamental to the role as key responsibilities involve developing and growing the assigned sales territories. You will need strong winning mindset to identify new sales potential and turn leads into our customers.
Who are Hilti?
- If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
- Achieve the position’s objectives by meeting sales targets.
- Engage customers through all available and new products to the assigned areas within the company’s parameters and guideline.
- Possess good understanding of the relevant areas and customer’s business (application & buying behaviour).
- Develop and expand customer base by building good customer relationships. Strengthen customer bonding through regular visits and ferret out all business opportunities.
- Plan and employ an effective and pro-active approach to the assigned areas, to enable thorough customer coverage, penetration, development and consolidation.
- Constantly aware of market conditions and communicate them to the team and management. (Eg. opportunities, threats, competitive information, trends)
- Liaise and co-ordinate closely with the Marketing and Technical Department to develop and implement activities targeted at the assigned areas.
- Work with the Finance Department to ensure that account receivables are promptly collected and within the prevailing target set. Minimize credit risks and bad debts by proactively gathering market intelligence with regards to customers' accounts, and take the necessary actions.
What do we offer?
- Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to develop within the business – vertical development and/or cross functional development. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities in country and oversea and very good health care plan for you and your family.
Why should you apply?
- We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in engineering or construction, it’ll be a big advantage!
- We provide not only the local but also the global working environment. You will have chance to work oversea and collaborate with other countries!
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have experience with Firestop, Fire Safety at least 6 months - 1 year
- Bachelor Degree from Technical/Engineering or Business majors (Civil Engineering is preferable)
- At least 2 year of strong sales experience or equivalent customer facing experience gained in global companies
- Familiar with working at Construction/ Industrial site
- Experience in selling Construction/ Industrial Technical products is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mindset
- Highly adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Agile, reasonable and responsible
- Hardworking and passion with Sales