Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
With its five lines of business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
We are looking for candidates for the position of Account Receivable Accountant to join our Finance team in HCM:
- Daily check bank statement and collection to make sure the outstanding AR invoices shall be cleared timely and correctly in the accounting system.
- Having smooth and professional collaboration with Sales team with regards to dunning of overdue debts and other AR dispute/complaint from the customer.
- Coordinate with the Accounting team to monitor and record the up-to-date data of customer in the system for both operation and accounting in conformance with signed contract and related documents else.
- Assist Credit Control Specialist to manage well bad debt issue of the company, directly implement the bad debt provision in the accounting system in accordance with corporate instruction for month-end closing purpose.
- Prepare and complete the reporting package related to AR aspect on daily/weekly/monthly and yearly basis that should be accurate and in time per timeline of Corporate and direct supervision by Credit Control Specialist.
- Create GID code for new customers.
- Recording/perform the AR collection activities on Getpaid tool application weekly.
- Billing to GSCO, DHO, RHO for recharged cost, cross-check HR’s recharged cost vs AX data
Monitor VAT invoicing / Do billing to customer/ Reconcile compliant no with e-invoice number:
- Follow up and ensure all collections shall be matched with outstanding invoices in time and correctly.
- Ensure for correct issuance of VAT invoice based on its nature and deliver to customers in timely manner together with internal record, evidence/reference for delivery to customer, etc.
- Support and coordinate with Ops for adjustment, cancellation and replacement of VAT invoice in conformance with Tax and Accounting 's regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance & accounting, preferably in logistics and forwarding
- Experience in global forwarding & logistics companies is a plus
- Considerable knowledge of accounting book-keeping and financial record-keeping methods related to manual and financial record-keeping systems, accounting principles and practices, Vietnamese tax law, administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
- Perform detailed numerical work with speed and accuracy and to detect record-keeping and data entry errors.
- Good computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft office, especially Excel skill.
- Pro-active, interested in and able to find solutions, able to work within a team.
- Hands-on attitude towards work, flexible. Strong communication skills.
- Ability to set and follow up clear objectives.
- Able to plan and organize own daily and future activities.
- Can make decisions and both keep them and be able to re-evaluate.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a (virtual) team environment.
- A pragmatic approach to work and the ability to be flexible when needed.
- Assertive & Honesty, well organized with interest to develop structures, methods and tools.
- Able to handle multiple assignments.
- Quality focus, willingness to stay on top of up-to-date developments.
YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive salary
- During 2 months' probation time: 100% salary, Annual leave applied, BVI Health Insurance applied, Annual health checks
- 13th month salary, Annual salary review
- Bonus for successfully referring new employees, Buddy program for Newcomers
- Full Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance
- Internal & External Training courses
- Annual company trip, Gifts on special occasions
- A large fancy Pantry in the office with full of Snacks & Coffee
- Professional global working environment.
Working place: 9Fl, Bluesky Office Building, No. 1 Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCM City
Working time: Monday - Friday and flexible working from home schedule.