Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Shire Oak International (SOI) is a developer and financier of large-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries and emerging economies. Its core mission is to be a global pathfinder in devising, implementing and spreading renewable energy solutions to drive transformational change in the rate of adoption of renewable energy in the developing world.
We have an experienced and agile management team at the core of its model, able to blend public and private capital and to work with strategic partners who also wish to be early movers in delivering a step change in renewable energy deployment at scale.
SOI, a multinational company with a diverse and affiliated culture, strong compliance welcome high potential candidates to join the team.
We are looking for a passionate, result-driven, long-term thinker to join our team. The Account Receivable Accountant is responsible to ensure all clients pay on time and manages the billing process and records carrying out reporting and analytical review as necessary to support local and international stakeholders.
• Collect amounts due from clients for electricity and maintain the CRM system
• Maintaining the billing system and all receivable contracts and records
• Generating invoices and account statements
• Being strong and professional to deal with clients – training to group standards will be given
• Calling, dealing on the phone, meeting with clients for effective debt collection
• Timely management of overdue cases, and feedback into the operational processes to improve quality
• Producing weekly receivable and collection report for local and international stakeholders.
• Develop and upgrade systems to deal with significant growth over the coming year.
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
• Assisting in general financial management and analysis
• Supporting banking activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting, or equivalent or similar professional qualification
• At least 5 years of experience in a financial company, monitoring, debt collection, working directly and handling and recovering debts with customers
• 3-5 years in account receivable and collection experience
• Analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication.
• Dedication and high self-motivation. Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
• An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
• Proficiency in English communications
• Very good or excellent in MS Excel, SUN and SAP is a plus
• Attention to details and results-driven
• Commitment to meet deadlines with very short notice
• Proactive and with initiative to explore new skills
• Well organized, accurate and attentive to detail.
• An ability to prioritize and manage expectations