Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure daily and monthly billing invoice is accurate and complete.
• Monitor and handle all company outstanding balances and work with Front Office on pax accounts balances.
• Monitor all outstanding balances, including pax and company accounts and highlight delinquent accounts and recommends provision for doubtful debts.
• Handle collection of outstanding balance through telephone
• Handle Property Management System and Billing System
• Daily generation of tax Invoice and Monthly generation of Statement of Accounts, Property Tax related reports and other reports.
• Daily check night Audit report. Ensure all revenue transaction and related are corrected in hotel system.
• Involve in training activities, swap duties and cross training.
• To have a complete understanding of the property policy relating to fire, safety and health.
• To provide courteous and professional service at all times and maintain good working relationship with all colleagues and superior.
• Assist in other section, when necessary, perform any special projects, analyses or reports requested by by superior
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently, teamwork spirit, self motivated, enthusiastic, Honest.
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and synthetical skills.
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel.
* An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the above positions, commensurate with skills and experience. If you are interested in a career with a company that is famous for the training, development and growth of their employees.