What We Can Offer
FUNCTIONAL OBJECTIVE: Take responsible for all media activities with the goal to maximize campaign’s efficiency and grow the business regionally. The candidate will act as key representative and thought leader for media campaigns.
REPORTS TO: Operations Head
▪ Develop media strategy for existing clients in close alignment with client’s business requirements;
▪ Oversee campaign activities: to review campaign setup, performance optimization, and communicate media performance on time to responsible clients;
▪ Support media executive with development and execution of media strategies;
▪ Apply necessary government process to measure the success of all media activities and develop comprehensive reporting to share results with the company;
▪ Identify media solution and work closely with Accounts to explore opportunity for new media business such as: CRM, Analytics, Ecommerce solution;
▪ Coordinate with Account and Creative team for production on media projects;
▪ Stay current with digital trends and tools – maintaining the expertise on social trends, media technologies;
▪ Educate and lead media team to ensure unified disciplines on campaign execution and client communication;
▪ Ensure the continued growth in the quality of Core services are being offered;
▪ Providing Strategic Guidance on all accounts based on all performance marketing services;
▪ Assist in the development of the media team – attract, train & retain talent;
▪ Build strong external partnerships with media owners, data providers, software providers and leading related Industry associations;
▪ Manage and oversee client relationships. Responsibilities will include contract negotiation, new business pitching & prospecting and where possible identify any cross selling opportunities;
▪ Explore and recommend opportunities to build and establish client service teams on high value clients which may include new service lines;
▪ As always, in your client facing capacity, you will play the role of educator and specialist in Biddable Media (SEM, Paid Social, Ecommerce), core services (if and where necessary);
▪ Ensure revenue goals are met via the management of associated resources, product line profitability and new business growth;
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI):
▪ Achieve revenue target
▪ Ensure campaigns are executed on time and on budget
▪ Take full accountability for media execution and performance
▪ Actively involve in media
▪ Maintain excellent relationships with internal teams and external vendors
▪ Ensure revenue goals are met via the management of associated resources, product line profitability and new business growth.
▪ Establish a strategic plan on a quarterly basis in which to pursue new, revenue growth opportunities, in line/collaboration with leadership team.
▪ In partnership with leadership team, be a key contributor to the development by taking part on region wide initiatives as defined.
▪ Bachelors degree preferred
▪ Strong digital expertise in emerging channels: Facebook, Google, Bing, Youtube, Mobile Platforms and Marketplaces s-I-s
▪ Proficient strategic and analytical thinking
▪ Demonstrated leadership skills