What We Can Offer
- Receiving & verify Payment requests before submitting to leader for approval. Arrange for Payment schedule.
- Filing contracts with vendors/customers, accounting books,
- Handle revenue reports, CIT, PIT, VAT,WTH reports, and others documents with tax department.
- Manage and control accounting system, accounting documents, invoices…in scientifically in accordance to regulation.
- Check payment requests from suppliers and subcontractors in accordance with contract and regulation.
- Check bonds (A bond, performance bond, warranty bonds…)
- Other works assigned by leader and director.
- Having 1- 3 years experience working in trading company or (PMO) will be an advantage.
- Honest, hard-working, carefully, active.
- Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate level in English (writing and communicating).
- Can work independently or in a team.
- Can work under high pressure
- Professional working environment,
- Competitive salary
- Liberty health insurance package
- Annual leave: 12 days/year and other public holiday according to the laws.
- Equipped with supporting tools….
- Working place: 346 Ben Van Don, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City