Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Your role at LOGOS will evolve over time and you will be asked to perform tasks and duties by the Company from time to time. This position description is indicative of the general role you will perform whilst at LOGOS, however it is not an exhaustive list of your role or responsibilities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Responsible for all finance and accounting tasks as assigned by the Company/Financial Controller
• Ensure all the transactions and the consolidated monthly/quarterly/annual closing of accounts have been timely and accurately accounted in the system/prepared as per LOGOS requirements.
• Prepare and monitor financial and operating budgets and forecast of LOGOS VN entities.
• Coordinate with different teams to ensure the cashflow is properly forecasted for each project.
• Ensure income distributions are done accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure proper tax planning has been carried out and the complying with VN tax regime including but not limited to VAT (especially claim for VAT refund), withholding tax, corporate income tax, FATCA/CRS (where applicable) and any other tax arisen during business operations especially.
• Support in maintenance and prompt review of development project costing schedules
• Assist in financing arrangement such as shareholder loans, bank loans and compliance to the loans’ covenants.
• Support in the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation when required.
• Support in maintaining proper workflow/SOP/internal control for LOGOS Vietnam in line with LOGOS Group Policies and local regulation
• Support other function within Vietnam on finance and tax matters
• Liaise with both internal and external parties including LOGOS Group, auditors, bankers, tax agents, corporate secretary, suppliers.
• Support any ad-hoc requests from the Financial Controller or Head of Finance, SEA
Requirements: (Referable: Male)
• Being a qualified accountant (ACCA, CPA or CA)
• More than 7 years of experience in Accounting and Finance with minimum 2 years at manager level in foreign invested company or MNC.
• Familiar with ERP and other accounting software
• Experience in working with banks, tax, and other local authorities.
• Experience in project development and pre-opening set up.
• An eye for details and high level of professional discipline.