Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Verify and prepare payments to suppliers/staff monthly. Ensure team members prepare claim payment accurate and on time
- Collect all expense documents, Prepare Expense Report on monthly.
- Provide Cash flow report on monthly basis, preparing budgeting and planning periodically
- Review general ledgers, P&L, BS. Ensure all transactions are accurately
- Ensure filing supported documents for all transactions as company accounting policy. Be required to recognize risk of data and reports to BODs for solution
- Ensure group reports are prepared correctly and sent timely. Provide explanations for all transactions and data to management. Advise of risks of data and reports to BOD for solution
- Proactively advise management on the company’s finance situation & propose action plans
- Working with the auditors yearly for the final financial reports.
- Be able to deal with Tax officer if there are any Tax issues
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Female, Vietnamese – Age from 27 to 38 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Financial is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accountant.
- Good knowledge in Vietnamese Tax's regulations (CIT, PIT, FCT) and accounting principles...
- Experience in all aspects of financial reporting, cost accounting, cost reporting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to adapt to constant change, multi-task, flexible and have ability to re-prioritize deliverables and resources
- Responsive, initiative & flexible working in Accounts Team
- Good communication skills & teamwork skills
- Good at speaking and writing in English
- Proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attractive salary and lunch allowances.
- Social insurance according to the Law
- Extra Health and Accident Insurance, Annual health check-up, … and other benefits followings Company’s policy.
- Performance and salary review yearly and bonus twice per year.
- Professional working environment.