Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Make receipt and payment vouchers for the company's payments to customers and internal payments; and verify with the treasurer
3. Input data into the books and accounting software.
4. Proceed payment request by transfers on the internet banking
5. Issue VAT invoices.
6. Make and print general reports, detailed reports of accounts, account balance sheets in accordance with regulations.
7. Provide accounting data for the Chief Accountant and the Board of Directors.
8. Keep track of advances, accounts receivable from customers.
9. Examining and summing up the company's final settlement of cash, bank and advances.
10. Make a list of debts from suppliers for payment on time, in accordance with contracts
11. Receive and summarize periodic inventory reports of fixed assets, tools and reports of monthly fixed assets fluctuations.
12. Manage the value, track changes in increase, decrease, depreciation accounting, distribution of tools and instruments in parts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate from accounting and/or financial major.
- At least 1 year experience in the equivalent positions.
- Experience in Fast Accounting Software is preferred.
- Knowledge of forwarding.
- Good communication and organization skill.
- Good command in English and computer skills (Microsoft Office and Accounting Software).
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High sense of responsibility, accurateness and analytical thinking
- Can work under pressure.
- 100% of the gross salary and social insurance contribution during probationary period
- 13th month salary and social insurance payment matching up with gross salary
- Bonus on special occasion and performance bonus
- Laptop , annual leave days
- Corporate training in logistics, trading…
- Company tour, annual party…
- Other benefits as per Company’s regulations