Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About the Role:
1. AP: Check documents/data, verify vendor's information; record expenses; contact claimers for any AP documents' issue; record/update, tracking AR, AP
2. Payment: Prepare payment orders; submit to authorized approval and settle on weekly basic; reconcile cash/bank and ensure payments being processed on time, payment information to be checked and confirmed accuracy.
3. Sales: Check selling prices on invoice vs trade term, promotion program, and reconcile revenue between invoices vs system. Update sales report.
4. GL: Capture expenses under proper accounts according to the regulations; accrue expenses; allocate monthly expenses to Dept; reconcile & book the adjustment entries; contact relevant departments to get data to avoid missing expenses; adhere to closing check list to finish GA related tasks; reconcile TB accounts monthly.
5. Accounting: Reconcile accounts, collect, compile, verify, and analyses financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements (such as profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, regulatory reports, and filings), in order to ensure financial reporting's accuracy, compliance and timeliness.
6. Tax: Responsible for VAT, CIT, FCT, PIT
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2+ years in Accountant role
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Ethical behavior.
• Attention to detail.
*Contract Term: 1 year contract through 3rd party