Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Monitor loans including intercompany loan and loan with bank. Prepare intercompany loan agreement if any. Responsible for periodical reports and submit to Government.
2. Submit to SBV the loan report.
3. Work with banker/ SBV to register long term loan.
4. Prepare invoice and supporting document, get approval and send it to client for goods/ service TLC provides. Post transactions relating to Revenue/ cost of good sold/ AR on NAV/ ERP
5. Responsible for intercompany payable including booking entries for transactions.
* For AR-AP Accountant:
1. Collect, check VAT invoice and other doc required relating to services TLC get from provider/ vendor for HQ OPEX and post PO if any, or complete other step to post transactions relating to AP on NAV
2. Prepare payment request/ get approval to pay to vendor.
3. Provide data and support per request for KPMG’s monthly work relating to payment transaction to vendor, including scanning and save on sever set of payment document against bank statement.
4. Review and approve vendor card created by procurement team/ other.
5. Check and offset advance and payable to supplier
Monthly/ Annual work: Prepare and save on server reports relating to:
1. Payable account summary/ Payable ageing/ Vendor list.
2. Payable report to support consolidated report.
3. Provide data and support auditors relating to AP.
4. Other report relating to AP requested time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- BA of Accounting/ Auditing/ Finance.
- At least 2 years experience in AR AP or relevant position.