Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Takes the necessary actions and finds the necessary solutions in respect of any problems, arising during performance of the activities; and communicates the same to the relevant authorities.
• Submits proposals and solutions in relation to conduct of works at Office and Automation system in a shorter period, to the project group and to her/his immediate superior.
• Communicates any matters, requiring confidentiality as per her/his duties, to the concerned authorities, without disclosing the same to others.
• Performs the payments regarding expenditures performed in accordance with the Approval, in writing, and orders, procedures and principles of Office of CEO & President; or monitors performance of such payments; disburses allowances; and ensures that such payments are performed so as to be appropriate to interests of the Company at the maximum extent; and checks any necessary accounting records.
• Ensures that the budget sheet in relation to annual costs is kept. Monitors and checks that costs are realized within the limits of the budget. Takes the necessary actions in order to not to exceed budget portions; and informs her/his superior accordingly.
• Ensures that the sales proceeds of the Management (Office+BSP+Cargo+CASS+GSA) are timely deposited to the Bank; and recognizes the same.
• Reports any office income-cost-financing and financial statistical information of the management, where s/he serves, upon request of the Sales Manager, or her/his immediate superior.
• Acts in accordance with all documents, covering the process where s/he serves, and assigning responsibility to her/him. Carries out any and all activities, performed by her/him, in accordance with the regulations prescribed in the documents. Retains any necessary records in full.
• Contributes to achievement of all targets of the process, where s/he serves, by acting in accordance with policies of the Company.
• Informs promptly the units/divisions defined in the relevant documents, about any accidents or any potential cases, which may lead to an accident, any such threats and hazards, customer complaints, which s/he has detected, witnessed or suffered, by making use of means of communication of the Company.
• Attends the trainings, organized as per national and international laws and civil aviation regulations, and assigned to her/him.
• Takes roles for carrying out corrective and preventive actions for the process, s/he is involved in; and implements any changes/amendments.
• Carries out and fulfills the other works to be assigned by her/his immediate supervisor in relation to her/his primary duty.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years working experience in Airlines or Logistics related industry will be an advance
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office programs are preferably,
• Good knowledge and experience in Vietnamese Taxation Rules
• Team oriented and able to work independently, under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Sense of responsibility
• Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively