Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of monies received.
- Prepare monthly creditor reconciliation.
- Ensure timely month end closing.
- Prepare timely bank reconciliation.
- Issue the Payment Notice, Warning Notice and Invoice to customers/ inter-companies
- Prepare the daily/ monthly collection reports, aging reports, sale summary reports.
- Reconcile data between the sale system (MS Dynamic 365 CRM) and accounting system (SAP).
- Other duties as assigned by Chief Accountant/Financial Controller.
- Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment, Health and Safety Management System of the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- About 2-3 years experience.
- Experience in receivable accounting is an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge in tax regulations.
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese accounting system (VAS).
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- Ability to use accounting software. Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a team under pressure.
- Being reliable, motivated, and honest.