Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Company: SIL Asean Co., Ltd
Working at: Floor 11, Office Building, No. 667-667/1 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Report to: Finance, HR & Administration Manager base in Vietnam
• Input, monitor and validate supplier invoices
• Scan & attached supporting document to accounting system.
• Posting outgoing payment, prepare Bank Payment vouchers & filing payment documents.
• Monthly reconcile AP account balances; solve dispute (if any)
• For overseas payment: prepare all the PO, customs declaration & submit hard copy to bank
• Perform daily invoicing to customers.
• Attached Delivery Notes to invoice (monthly)
• Posting incoming payment
• Monthly reconcile AR account balances; solve dispute (if any)
• Prepare and sending midyear/year end AR confirmation from all customers
MRP / Inventory
• Post GR for imported shipments and finished products from conversion.
• Perform monthly stock take at 3rd party warehouses with Supply Chain team.
• Booking stock adjustment transaction
• To assist Finance & Administration Manager in monthly/quarterly/yearly closing
Bank & Cash
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation to make sure that all transactions are matching with bank statement.
• Prepare cash reconciliation and cash count minute to make sure that the balance in cash book is matching with physical count.
• Prepare & submit VAT, FDI report
• Statistics reports and others as required
• Support on yearly physical stock check and physical count of Fixed-Assets & other assets
• Support Finance & Administration Manager on Internal, External Audit; Tax Audit
• Perform other accounting/admin tasks assigned by Finance & Administration Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
• Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of Finance procedures and policies
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed.
• At least two years’ experience. And proven experience working in an Accountant.
• Natural interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint) or related accounting software specially in MISA
• Knowledge of laws and regulations
• Good English skill in Writing, Speaking
• A Dynamic, international environment and mindset.
• A family owned, ambitious and growing company.
• A varied job in a company with an established reputation in the industry
• You will work in a driven and open team.
• Salary in accordance with your dedication and competences
• 13th month salary
• Annual bonus/incentive
• Annual leave: 12 days, add-in 1 day after every 5-year
• SMUI: contribution base on 100% basic salary
• Premium health/accident insurance
• Allowance by company policy