Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are pleased to invite self-motivated candidates to apply for the position of Accountant in our Hanoi office.
- Updating and maintaining the client data; project data management systems (Easy Engage; Oracle…), working and communicating effectively with the global team.
- Issue office invoices and in-charge every issue relating billings
- Updating and maintaining VAT output
- Compiling data and preparing a variety of reports (VAT, etc…)
- Preparing lists of recharges and post to the management system
- Reconciling records, journals, and ledgers as needed
- Assisting with journal entries and other tasks (if any)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and excellent organisational skills, exhibit a strong client service attitude and have the ability to think logically and work independently. The candidate should:
- Bachelor degree from Accounting/ Finance or related majors
- Proactive, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good analytical and multiple-task skills
- Good command in English, both speaking and writing
- Competency of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good teamwork spirit and skill, self-motivated and willing to learn.